8 Posts
glitrdancr started a discussion
Is this green? - Sometimes the clear tiles photograph as green on the internet. I am looking for seafoam green.
    1 Comment
glitrdancr started a discussion
Central Vacuum - worth it or waste of money? - I'd love to hear from people who have a central vac. Do you love it? Is it really so much better than just having a regular vacuum? We're bu... Read More
    62 Comments
glitrdancr started a discussion
Stone Type - I'd love to know what type of stone was used for this house. Thanks!
    Comment
glitrdancr started a discussion
Size of pendants - Hi. We are building an 11 foot island in our new home. Can you tell me the dimensions of these pendants or point me to where you got them? I... Read More
    2 Comments
glitrdancr started a discussion
tree - Does anyone know what kind of tree this is?
    Comment
glitrdancr started a discussion
Roof tiles? - Is this wood look roof tile or real wood? If it is wood, does tile exist that looks like this?
    1 Comment
glitrdancr started a discussion
House Plan Critique - We are currently in the process of finding an architect to draw up custom home plans. I've stolen ideas from a lot of different and finally ... Read More
    17 Comments
glitrdancr started a discussion
3 Likes    2 Comments