7 Posts
Gloria Broadus started a discussion
Any Idea What Could Be Causing This - Some of my hostas developed browning in the center of the leaf. Most diseases researched did not show this type of issue. A couple came up... Read More
    7 Comments
Gloria Broadus started a discussion
Need pruning advice on Waxleaf Privet - We have a couple of 2 ball Waxleaf Privets (Ligustrum japonicum 'Texanum') on either side of our front door. They have gotten a little too ... Read More
    3 Comments
Gloria Broadus started a discussion
What's making these marks on my Kale seedlings? - Can any one tell me what is making the marks on my kale seedlings? I may have put them in a little too soon but wasn't expecting more 90 deg... Read More
    2 Comments
Gloria Broadus started a discussion
Have the contractors ruined my tile? - We are having a master bathroom remodel and I think because they were in a hurry to get the job finished they laid part of the flooring tile... Read More
    6 Comments
Gloria Broadus started a discussion
Room for sconces for 29 1/2" mirror? - I so appreciate this forum. You guys have helped me tremendously since I search your site and rely on your advice to others.. I now have a... Read More
    2 Comments
Gloria Broadus started a discussion
Love the bathroom. What tile did you use on the floor? - Hello, can you possible share with me the name of the tile on the floor and tub? Also is that granite on the counter tops? Thanks so much... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Gloria Broadus started a discussion
Appreciate any advice on quartz with cabinet, and tile selection. - Hi everyone, I would appreciate some of your expert advice on whether this quartz would look good with my cabinet and tile selection. We di... Read More
    8 Comments