10 Posts
Andrea M. started a discussion
    3 Comments
Andrea M. started a discussion
    2 Comments
Andrea M. started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
Andrea M. started a discussion
    2 Comments
Andrea M. started a discussion
    2 Comments
Andrea M. started a discussion
Updating exterior? - Anyone have advice on updating the exterior? We would like to preserve the brick but are open to suggestions. Front of house has the drivewa... Read More
    22 Comments
Andrea M. started a discussion
Wainscoting Advice Needed - Our new brownstone has approx. 20 ft of wall until you reach the stairs. I do love the wainscoting but need to add something to enhance this... Read More
    9 Comments
Andrea M. started a discussion
Wainscoting Advice Needed - Our new brownstone has approx. 20 ft of wall until you reach the stairs. I do love the wainscoting but need to add something to enhance this... Read More
9 Likes    49 Comments
Andrea M. started a discussion
Contemporary Tile Overload! - We are moving into a brand new contemporary brownstone and every bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tile. Besides colorful towels, how can I add ... Read More
    4 Comments