11 Posts
gretarcher started a discussion
Need a new couch - what color couch should I get?
    Comment
gretarcher started a discussion
four poster bed - where can I purchase the bed?
    1 Comment
gretarcher started a discussion
    Comment
gretarcher started a discussion
dining chairs - What style/color chairs should I buy?
    1 Comment
gretarcher started a discussion
paint - Should I paint the same color throughout my condo or should I change it up in the bedrooms?
    1 Comment
gretarcher started a discussion
wall art - where can I get the surfer wall art?
    Comment
gretarcher started a discussion
M Archer - I need ideas for a better office layout. I want to get rid of the futon and get a love seat or chairs.
    1 Comment
gretarcher started a discussion
flooring - What type of floor is that,?
1 Like    1 Comment
gretarcher started a discussion
    1 Comment
gretarcher started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...