32 Posts
Emma Ann started a discussion
Morris Lantern Size - What size are these? Small or medium
    Comment
Emma Ann started a discussion
Morris Lantern size - Are those the smalls or medium size?
    Comment
Emma Ann started a discussion
Lighting size over island - Hi all! My island is 86” wide by 75” deep. I am looking at purchasing two of the Circa Morris lanterns in medium. I did a mock up and it s... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Emma Ann started a discussion
quartzite seam and bleeds - The manager of the company who fabricated our quartzite is coming tomorrow morning to finally view the “issues” I have expressed concern ove... Read More
    10 Comments
Emma Ann started a discussion
What to change walls to in butlers pantry? - Hi all- Just finished our kitchen remodel and new cabinets. Butlers pantry has the new cabinets, quartzite, and backsplash. The plaster wall... Read More
    10 Comments
Emma Ann started a discussion
Quartzite stains from install? - Hi all- Our new counters were installed almost two weeks ago. Same day of install I noticed all these spots along the stone that was closest... Read More
    15 Comments
Emma Ann started a discussion
What type of mold is this? - Anyone know type of mold is this? Found it behind an upper kitchen cabinet that was removed that is not near a water source. It’s not behin... Read More
    7 Comments
Emma Ann started a discussion
Cabinet color analysis paralysis - Hi all! I’m needing to make my final choice for my kitchen island color. I am having a heck of a time selecting either a paint color or stai... Read More
2 Likes    72 Comments
Emma Ann started a discussion
Help me find this chandelier! - Does anyone recognize this chandelier? I saw it in an ad for Sub Zero-Wolf Range in my IG feed. I am dying to find it.
    9 Comments
Emma Ann started a discussion
How to change the color of the plaster? - How can I change to color of this plaster? It’s very brown/orange and I would like to turn it more to a neutral white/beige combo. What can... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...