27 Posts
Shera started a discussion
is it dimmable? - Is this chandelier dimmable? Can it be dimmed with the right hardware anyways?
    1 Comment
Shera started a discussion
Shipping cost to New Hamburg, ON, Canada - How much will it cost to ship the Santa Fe chocolate coloured wooden tray to New Hamburg, ON. N3A 0A3 What are the dimensions of the tray? ... Read More
    1 Comment
Shera started a discussion
    Comment
Shera started a discussion
Picture - Could you please tell me where to get this picture of the flowers circling. I would love to purchase this online. Thanks.
    Comment
Shera started a discussion
Coffee table - What is the brand of the coffee table? Totally unique! Thanks.
    Comment
Shera started a discussion
Toss cushion - Where can I buy that flowered pink/ red flowered toss cushion or did you make it yourself? It's gorgeous and just what I'm looking for. I ju... Read More
    Comment
Shera started a discussion
Lanterns - As I am Canadian, I wonder where you got the black lanterns. They really punctuate the room. Thank you.
    Comment
Shera started a discussion
Lighted closet rods - May I ask you where to get the lighted closet rods please? Thank you. Shera
    1 Comment
Shera started a discussion
Chair manufacturer? - Who is the chair manufacturer - of the roll arm chair, of the gathered arm chair (the exact term escapes me) and the wing chairs in a subseq... Read More
    2 Comments
Shera started a discussion
Love the paint colour - What is the brand and colour of the wall paint please?
    Comment
Show More Events...