55 Posts
Danielle Gottwig started a discussion
Dunston Chestnut free to good home (Baltimore/DC metro area MD) - I ordered a persimmon, but the nursery accidentally sent me a Dunston Chestnut. Is anyone in MD who might be able to make good use of the se... Read More
    1 Comment
Danielle Gottwig started a discussion
    1 Comment
Danielle Gottwig started a discussion
Do you know what hardware was used? - Do you know the product name or company of the hardware?
    Comment
Danielle Gottwig started a discussion
What kind of oak - What species of oak did you use?
    Comment
Danielle Gottwig started a discussion
What do you think of oak slab doors? - I am considering very dark wood cabinets, paired with white counters and backsplash. Perhaps an espresso finish - something moving toward bl... Read More
1 Like    83 Comments
Danielle Gottwig started a discussion
80" Built-In Refrigerators - I am considering installing a refrigerator flanked by tall pantry cabinets on one wall of my kitchen. I'm thinking about footing the bill fo... Read More
    5 Comments
Danielle Gottwig started a discussion
Layout Suggestions? - It has been suggested in another thread that I post the layout of my U-shaped with Peninsula kitchen for comment. Below is a kitchen photo a... Read More
    61 Comments
Danielle Gottwig started a discussion
Fisher Paykel vs. GE 31" Counter-Depth Refrigerators - I'm interested in Fisher-Paykel's 31.1" single door, counter depth refrigerator. Model RF170WDXX5. GE makes a similarly sized refrigera... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
Danielle Gottwig started a discussion
Options for Supporting a Deep Cabinet over a Refrigerator? - Here's the deal. Our refrigerator is located in a corner. There's a run of cabinets to the right of the refrigerator, and a wall to the ref... Read More
    16 Comments
Danielle Gottwig started a discussion
Finished Side Panels for Stainless Steel Refrigerators - I happened across this webpage. It's a third party manufacturing panels: https://www.frigodesign.com/product/refrigerator-side-panels/#prett... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...