7 Posts
ianfeldman started a discussion
    2 Comments
ianfeldman started a discussion
Kitchen cabinets - Hi everyone. I live in the New York area and researching kitchen cabinets for new construction home. Anyone have feedback on the cabinet com... Read More
    1 Comment
ianfeldman started a discussion
Kitchen cabinets - Hi everyone. I am researching kitchen cabinets in the New York area. I was quoted on three makes of cabinet manufacturers. They include holi... Read More
    1 Comment
ianfeldman started a discussion
Anyone have experience with silverline windows. - Researching silverline windows for new construction home. Is it recommended.
    1 Comment
ianfeldman started a discussion
Advice on heating systems. - My contractor suggests a hot air system which somehow utilizes hot water. He explains it is cost effective and has not any complaints from h... Read More
    8 Comments
ianfeldman started a discussion
I would like to ask the community for feedback on this design. - I am open to all suggestions. Sorry it's in color it was sent to me from older version of cad.
    7 Comments
ianfeldman started a discussion
    6 Comments