12 Posts
J G started a discussion
Kitchen Reveal for 1920 traditional townhouse - I am grateful for the help that we received on gardenweb on designing our new kitchen, and I also like the reveal threads, because they are ... Read More
3 Likes    25 Comments
J G started a discussion
Planning where to put backsplash and how high - I have been trying to figure out how to design a backsplash to deal with several corners in our kitchen and I have already gotten a lot o gr... Read More
    3 Comments
J G started a discussion
Faucet location for d shaped sink in corner cabinet - I know that there is not a lot of love for corner sinks in this forum, but our kitchen was very short on the runs of walls and this was one ... Read More
    2 Comments
J G started a discussion
Curious if anyone knows the era of this type of tile installation - I have always been curious about when my kitchen was installed...I think it was done with a double oven and then later "refreshed"... Read More
    8 Comments
J G started a discussion
Blue Pearl Granite for a 1920's house with cherry cabinets? - I have gotten very good advice here and am trying to finalize our kitchen choices. The more time I spend thinking about the choices the les... Read More
    24 Comments
J G started a discussion
Kitchen Floor: Travertine vs Porcelain or Ceramic - We want tile rather than wood for our kitchen; we have wood in the rest of the house which my husband has refinished. I spill a lot on the ... Read More
    23 Comments
J G started a discussion
Cabinet design and ceiling height - I like this cabinet design. Is this a 8' ceiling with 42" cabinets that you decided to stack them next to the fridge, or is this a 9' ceili... Read More
    1 Comment
J G started a discussion
A slide in range without a lot of electronics? - I have been looking at ranges for our new kitchen renovation, and I was looking at the consumer reports highly rated Samsung slide in models... Read More
    6 Comments
J G started a discussion
Has anyone seen the whirlpool sunset bronze appliances - I am looking at appliances for a kitchen renovation, and I am considering my options. I have always had white appliances and I am not sure ... Read More
1 Like    54 Comments
J G started a discussion
Need kitchen layout help - I am looking for advice on a kitchen layout/design. We are a two adults and one preteen who are looking to renovate out kitchen to be a more... Read More
    33 Comments
Show More Events...