40 Posts
janellos started a discussion
Help with awkward sink placement - The vanity is the last piece of my bathroom renovation. I'm planning to make it a bit taller by adding a drawer, also putting on new new dra... Read More
    6 Comments
janellos started a discussion
Big or small tile? - I was set on these larger hexagon tiles for my shower niche, until I saw the smaller ones and now I can't decide! Which looks better in the ... Read More
    7 Comments
janellos started a discussion
Awkward bathroom light switch - I'm doing a bathroom remodel. The demo is underway and I've spotted an issue. The lightswitch used to be between the door trim and the tub s... Read More
    4 Comments
janellos started a discussion
Mirror, mirror on the wall... - How would you deal with this odd sink/window situation? Small mirror? No mirror? Here are two small mirror options, I don't love either ... Read More
    10 Comments
janellos started a discussion
Good enough for gray grout? - I'm ready to grout my shower but I'm second-guessing my light gray color choice. I still like the idea of gray, but I'm afraid it will accen... Read More
    19 Comments
janellos started a discussion
Let's talk about sewage! - We're in the early planning stages of adding a bathroom in our partially finished basement. The bathroom will be in the currently unfinished... Read More
    5 Comments
janellos started a discussion
What to do with this trim? - I'm replacing our skinny wood trim with some chunky white trim gradually room by room. I'm doing the entry now, which has beadboard that has... Read More
    4 Comments
janellos started a discussion
Do you like this look? - I'm working on an apothecary cabinet for my entry and I'm thinking of finishing it with a mix of black and dark stain. The case would be bla... Read More
    11 Comments
janellos started a discussion
Dining room/kitchen window treatments - print or plain? - Our dining room is casual, nearly part of the kitchen, really. The windows will be finished with plain 3.5" white trim, but for now I ... Read More
    8 Comments
janellos started a discussion
Window treatment opinions, please! - Last fall I removed & restored (sanded/stripped to bare wood, re-glazed & painted) 2 of my 3 dining room windows. The 3rd has to wai... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...