6 Posts
Irish Guy24 (6b) started a discussion
Miniature Gardenia Care - I'm not exactly sure the right forum for this, but here it goes. I received a miniature Gardenia last year as a sympathy gift. I consider my... Read More
    3 Comments
Irish Guy24 (6b) started a discussion
DA Vanessa Bell - Chlorosis Issue? - Hi All - Question for the pros. I have a DA Vanessa Bell in a container. We're moving and the goal is to get it in the ground at our new hom... Read More
    13 Comments
Irish Guy24 (6b) started a discussion
Is my DA Vanessa Bell in trouble? - Hi all- Recently planted a David Austin Vanessa Bell in a container on our deck. I know, it was not the ideal time to plant (late May) but I... Read More
    2 Comments
Irish Guy24 (6b) started a discussion
Overwintering Rose in Container - Hi all. I have a JP Black Cherry Floribunda that performed beautifully all summer and into the fall in a pot on our deck. We planted it bare... Read More
    8 Comments
Irish Guy24 (6b) started a discussion
Trimming/Pruning Question - Hi all. We planted a JP Black Cherry bareroot in a pot over Mother's Day weekend here in Boston. Happy to say it quickly took off, pushing o... Read More
    1 Comment
Irish Guy24 (6b) started a discussion
Let's Dance Starlight Cold Damage? - I purchased a Let's Dance Starlight PW Hydrangea, mail ordered from Jackson and Perkins. It arrived and looked very healthy, albeit small. I... Read More
    3 Comments