5 Posts
Jennifer Ayers started a discussion
Architect, engineer, landscape architect? - I have a 1950’s ranch with a hip roof and an addition that was put on with a flat roof. When I purchased this home it had an original 10x10 ... Read More
    10 Comments
Jennifer Ayers started a discussion
shower dimensions - I love this bathroom! Can you please tell me what the shower dimensions are?
    4 Comments
Jennifer Ayers started a discussion
Recommendations on who to hire in Phoenix to resurface my pool - I need to have my plaster pool resurfaced and I know it will all come down to who installs the new finish. Can anyone recommend a company th... Read More
    Comment
Jennifer Ayers started a discussion
I’m desperate for design help on a budget. - I’ve finally bit the bullet and refinanced my house in order to get some cash to finally landscape my 1950’s ranch front and back. The probl... Read More
    3 Comments
Jennifer Ayers started a discussion
What kind of door handle set can be used? - I need to replace my gates and I would like to upgrade to a set with a deadbolt and handle similar to my front door. Can any exterior handle... Read More
    Comment