5 Posts
jenpm78 started a discussion
Pre-darkened soapstone? - I went to visit a stone yard in my area and they told me that they can pre-darken soapstone, using a chemical process. They were very light ... Read More
    1 Comment
jenpm78 started a discussion
Does anyone have a Capital Precision Range? - I'm considering one and would love to hear your feedback. Thanks. Jen
    Comment
jenpm78 started a discussion
Help with cabinet configuration - Hello, IWe are gutting our kitchen and adding a breakfast room adjoining it. I was wondering if you had any overall comments on my cabinet ... Read More
    10 Comments
jenpm78 started a discussion
Any reviews on the Big Chill retro fridge and/or retro range? - Hi, Does anyone have the Big Chill retro fridge and/or retro range? I can't find any reviews on the range, and just a few older ones on the ... Read More
    1 Comment
jenpm78 started a discussion
Help needed with placement of cabinet feet in kitchen - Hello, this is my first post, so I hope I am posting in the right forum. We are doing a gut renovation of our kitchen in our 1930's house a... Read More
    5 Comments