9 Posts
joanmcgaff started a discussion
Question - Can I put up sheers in windows of living room into sunroom? - I would like to soften the sight of the enclosed sunroom that is built on the other side of the fireplace. It is flanked by the 2 windows ... Read More
    10 Comments
joanmcgaff started a discussion
Galley Kitchen with low ceilings - what type of lighting? - I've got a Galley Kitchen with 8' ceilings. It currently has 2 rectangle "cloud" light fixtures running the length of kitchen. Sad... Read More
    15 Comments
joanmcgaff started a discussion
Paint color of home - I saw this house on the tour and it was fabulous! I believe you said that the paint was SW Bungalow Beige. Are the ceilings white? Does Bung... Read More
    8 Comments
joanmcgaff started a discussion
Shower Door? - Does the shower door only open on the left, closest to the knob and head or do both pieces of glass open?
    1 Comment
joanmcgaff started a discussion
    1 Comment
joanmcgaff started a discussion
Suggestions to update outside of plain Hill Country house. - Looking for suggestions to update this 15 year old Hill Country house located in Central Texas. It's brick is painted off-white. I'm thinkin... Read More
    8 Comments
joanmcgaff started a discussion
    Comment
joanmcgaff started a discussion
    1 Comment
joanmcgaff started a discussion
    1 Comment