10 Posts
Joni Petro started a discussion
1 Like    6 Comments
Joni Petro started a discussion
Canopy kit - Does this come with a canopy kit? If not, where do I get one to match this?
    1 Comment
Joni Petro started a discussion
Floor - What kind of tile and color are the floor tiles?
1 Like    Comment
Joni Petro started a discussion
What color is exterior? - I love that exterior grey color. Do you mind sharing the color? Thank you!
    Comment
Joni Petro started a discussion
What kind of tile floor is that? - Love this tile. What is the make and model? Thanks!
    1 Comment
Joni Petro started a discussion
Itchy? - Is this a print or a true cowhide texture with hair? Curious if it's itchy to sit on with shorts or if hair pokes through shirts when leaned... Read More
    Comment
Joni Petro started a discussion
Okay to use in a walk in shower? - Could this be used in the back of a walk in shower, away from the direct spray of the shower heads?
    2 Comments
Joni Petro started a discussion
Safe to use in shower? - I am looking for a little natural looking table to use as a seat in the back of the shower to use as rest or a place to put things. I have s... Read More
    1 Comment
Joni Petro started a discussion
island color - I love this island. What did you use for the paint?
    Comment
Joni Petro started a discussion
    1 Comment