Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects
Bathroom Renovators
Architectural Designers
Design & Construction
Home Builders
Interior Designers & Decorators
Joinery & Cabinet Makers
Kitchen Designers & Renovators
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Decks, Patios & Structures
Fencing & Gates
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Landscape Architects & Designers
Landscape Contractors
Pools & Spas
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Carpenters
Lighting
Stone, Pavers & Concrete
Home Stylists & Property Staging
Tile, Stone & Benchtops
Windows
Furniture & Home Decor
Building Supplies
Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
HOME SERVICES
Cleaners & Removalists
Electricians
Furniture Restoration
Heating & Air Conditioning
Painting & Wallpaper
Plumbers
Roofing & Gutters
Other Contractors
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Decorating
Outdoor Living
Renovating
Architecture
Fun Houzz
Most Popular
Life
Houzz TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Gardens
Bathrooms
Renovating
Home Decorating
Flooring
Exterior
Building a home
J C
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
18 February 2021
J C
started a discussion
Recommendations and thoughts about Granny flats Brisbane -
Hi I was wondering if you could please share your experiences and thoughts about kit homes like tinyblox, humpy co, etc. My husband and I a...
Read More
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
15 October 2020
J C
started a discussion
Help pls: Should I convert my existing patio into an internal space? -
Hi, I need some advice if I should convert my existing patio into an internal space, which will make my current living and dining area bigge...
Read More
Like
17 Comments
See
17
more comments
Sign Up to Comment