13 Posts
Jorie started a discussion
Help, I have to live here! - Inherited an old haunted house. The unique feature is the enclosed atrium in the center of the home which every room has a view into. The qu... Read More
2 Likes    77 Comments
Jorie started a discussion
Paint on wood beams? - The wood beams on the ceiling seem to be painted…a light grey ? Can you please tell me the color and the finish if you know it? Thank you
    Comment
Jorie started a discussion
Could you share the name/manufacturer of the cabinet pulls/handles? - I am looking for this exact color & style for kitchen cabinet hardware
    2 Comments
Jorie started a discussion
did anyone ever answer about the color of the wall? - Please get back to all of us. Thanks
    Comment
Jorie started a discussion
How do I add keywords to the photos I have uploaded? - I wanted to add a keyword "indoor kitchen awning" to this photo but cannot see where to do it. Thank you!
    1 Comment
Jorie started a discussion
    Comment
Jorie started a discussion
hello? anybody home? - I would like to know also about the type/brand of carpet :)
    Comment
Jorie started a discussion
could you tell me the type of carpeting this is? - not the area rug...but is the carpeting a type of sisal or seagrass?
    5 Comments
Jorie started a discussion
Is this Sisal or Seagrass carpeting - could you tell me the brand/manufacturer?
    1 Comment
Jorie started a discussion
Butterscotch color wall cabinet - I am looking for this exact type cabinet. Would like to know where I can get a similar one. Thank you!
1 Like    Comment
Show More Events...