38 Posts
John Wallace started a discussion
Plant identification help. - What is this lovely flower that poked up like a weed?
    1 Comment
John Wallace started a discussion
What type of grass seed? - I want to replant my front yard, seen here. The photo was taken at 2:15 in the afternoon. As you can see, we have a number of trees. Areas ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
John Wallace started a discussion
Problem Tagging Topics in Discussion Posts on Mobile App - Trying to post a new discussion from the mobile app, and it only gave me a handful of "featured topics" to tag in my discussion. ... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
John Wallace started a discussion
Planting Ajuga (Choc. Chip) & Sedum (Autumn Joy) - I'm in Zone 7a. Nashville, TN. Is it too late to plant Autumn Joy Sedum and Chocolate Chip Ajuga? (5/25/20)? We have an irrigation system, ... Read More
    3 Comments
John Wallace started a discussion
Need some ideas for a shaded container - We have a container. About 45”x16” and 14” deep. It sits on our deck and is in shade almost the entire day. What are some good ideas for ... Read More
    19 Comments
John Wallace started a discussion
What to do with this Sweetgum root situation. - I planted a Hapdell (happidaze) Sweetgum next to my driveway about 6 years ago. The root ball was planted fairly high so I thought everythin... Read More
    7 Comments
John Wallace started a discussion
When & how to plant Chocolate Chip Ajuga - I have a strip of grass between my driveway and a bed with boxwoods. Probably about 3’ x 7’ I want to take out the grass and replace it with... Read More
    7 Comments
John Wallace started a discussion
Limelight Hydrangeas Falling Down - I planted this Limelight Hydrangea about 5 years ago. We’ve tried pruning at different times. Or at higher heights. We staled it one year. ... Read More
1 Like    26 Comments
John Wallace started a discussion
Worried about my Quercus Rubra (Northern Red Oak) - I started a Northern Red Oak from an acorn around about 2011 or 2012. It sat in a pot (3 or 5 gallon can't remember which) for a couple of ... Read More
1 Like    11 Comments
John Wallace started a discussion
Question Re: My Tulip Poplar - So when our Tulip Poplar leafed out this year, it had kind of a weird characteristic about it. The leaves on all the tips of the branches l... Read More
    13 Comments
Show More Events...