17 Posts
jssherr started a discussion
    1 Comment
jssherr started a discussion
Should I add Pendants? - We just redid our kitchen. The ceilings are extremely high with new recessed lighting. There is space for two pendants over the penninsula. ... Read More
2 Likes    27 Comments
jssherr started a discussion
Bar stools - Love the barstools...where can I get them?
2 Likes    Comment
jssherr started a discussion
Bar Stools - Love the Bar Stools...Where can I find them??
    2 Comments
jssherr started a discussion
Light Fixtures - Love the Pendants..Where can I find them?
1 Like    Comment
jssherr started a discussion
Stools - I love these Onda Stools from DWR but are they comfortable? I need four and am unable to try them out. Anyone familiar with this counter sto... Read More
    1 Comment
jssherr started a discussion
Onda Counter Stool - I love these Onda Stools from DWR, however I am unable to try them. Has anyone used them and are they comfortable?
    1 Comment
jssherr started a discussion
Barstools - Love the barstools..where can I get them?
    1 Comment
jssherr started a discussion
Barstools - Love the barstools...where can I get them?
    1 Comment
jssherr started a discussion
Kitchen stools - Love the barstools...where can I get them?
2 Likes    1 Comment
Show More Events...