12 Posts
katerra started a discussion
Silestone suede finish - I want a countertop with a matte finish. Granite warehouses have told me that honed granite is a staining nightmare and insist you sign a w... Read More
    4 Comments
katerra started a discussion
suede textured countertops - I love the look of honed granite but have been warned against it because of staining especially grease. Silestone has a "suede" t... Read More
    1 Comment
katerra started a discussion
What is the plant above the flowers? It's so light and airy. Thanks - Also, could you tell me what are the flowers? Thanks again.
    1 Comment
katerra started a discussion
Are stone tiles out of style? - I chosen Golden Thunder granite for my kitchen (lots of movement) I was thinking of 4x4 travertine tile with a strip of accent tile for the... Read More
    6 Comments
katerra started a discussion
Since heat rises, are ceiling mounted patio heaters effective? - I want to keep my guests comfortable in the evening but don't want to install heaters if all they do is heat the ceiling of my patio. Its o... Read More
    1 Comment
katerra started a discussion
Cabinets for new covered patio - I've seen many beautiful patios on your site but am having trouble finding sources for outdoor cabinets in California. All seen to be in Fl... Read More
    Comment
katerra started a discussion
Nice proportions. What are the dimensions, please? - I want a counter area and space for a table and chairs. Don't want it too crowded to be useful. I can only have 160 sq. ft total covered ar... Read More
3 Likes    7 Comments
katerra started a discussion
    1 Comment
katerra started a discussion
best paneled refrigerator - I want my frig concealed. I've seen pics where you can hardly tell it is a refrigerator. Others are very obvious with exposed hinges and h... Read More
    2 Comments
katerra started a discussion
mixed metals in new kitchen - New stove, micro and sink are stainless. Disherwasher and frig are black and I don't want to replace now. Three pendant lights over bar ar... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...