24 Posts
Kathleen Schaefer started a discussion
    3 Comments
Kathleen Schaefer started a discussion
samples available in navy? - Can I order a sample in navy?
    1 Comment
Kathleen Schaefer started a discussion
how do I order a sample? - I could not find a place to order a sample on the Houzz site.
    1 Comment
Kathleen Schaefer started a discussion
take away leaves - Are these leaves stored within the table or do they have to be stored elsewhere when not in use?
    1 Comment
Kathleen Schaefer started a discussion
where r all the reviews? - Where are the reviews? They are not populating on the screen.
    Comment
Kathleen Schaefer started a discussion
where can I find matching chest and night tables - Hi. Is there a matching bureau and link for nightstands?
    Comment
Kathleen Schaefer started a discussion
what is the actual shipping time? - Hi. Where is the table being shipped from? How long would it take to get to my zip code 45252 in the US? Thank you,
    2 Comments
Kathleen Schaefer started a discussion
matching bench? - Hi. Do you have a matching dining bench for this collection?
    1 Comment
Kathleen Schaefer started a discussion
are there coordinating pieces - Can you provide links to the coordinating pieces ? Thanks
    1 Comment
Kathleen Schaefer started a discussion
are there coordinating pieces? - Can you provide links to the coordinating pieces? Thanks
    1 Comment
Show More Events...