11 Posts
Katie DeRosia started a discussion
    1 Comment
Katie DeRosia started a discussion
    Comment
Katie DeRosia started a discussion
    1 Comment
Katie DeRosia started a discussion
    1 Comment
Katie DeRosia started a discussion
    1 Comment
Katie DeRosia started a discussion
Greige colors... counter and backsplash choices - Hi all. My walls throughout are SW Shoji White and trim is SW Agreeable Gray, making a slightly warm gray-beige-white palette with teal/aqua... Read More
    1 Comment
Katie DeRosia started a discussion
Sconces and mirrored vanity doors? - Love the mirrored sconces and vanity doors. Where can I buy these?
    1 Comment
Katie DeRosia started a discussion
    1 Comment
Katie DeRosia started a discussion
Glazed Maple Cabinets Don't Go With Anything! - I just bought a home with a very forgettable kitchen. I want to change the counter and backsplash but can't seem to find inspiration for wha... Read More
2 Likes    18 Comments
Katie DeRosia started a discussion
Stainless steel farm sink? - I love this stainless steel farm sink. Where can I find it? Thanks!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...