37 Posts
kdconnors started a discussion
Made in? - Can this ship directly in Canada? Is this US or Canadian made?
    Comment
kdconnors started a discussion
Love the cabinets - Is that a custom paint or manufacturers color on the cabinets? Very soft!
1 Like    Comment
kdconnors started a discussion
Love the chairs and mixed fabrics! - Where can I find these chairs or fabric?
1 Like    1 Comment
kdconnors started a discussion
Wood type? - Love the background of the media Center. Are those long planks of wood? What type and width? Love the clean lines!
    1 Comment
kdconnors started a discussion
Outdoors? - Would this suit a screened in sunroom that would get wet? Looking for some privacy but also to block winds somewhat. I live in Canada so wi... Read More
    Comment
kdconnors started a discussion
Stool in shower - Would this stool be okay in a shower as it is "outdoor" as well. Looking for small shower worthy stool.
    1 Comment
kdconnors started a discussion
Grout color - To get the seamless look with marble what color grout do you use? I am about to do 18 X 24 inch tile and am pondering tile grout colors amon... Read More
    1 Comment
kdconnors started a discussion
Boutique beautiful! - You just solved my issue in my LR! I love color, committed to a a beautiful blue bit then have been lost. I am thinking stark white will all... Read More
    Comment
kdconnors started a discussion
Custom vanities and medicine cabinets - I am about to dive into remodelling my ensuite. Do you do,mock ups and build custom medicine cabinets? Thanks karen
    Comment
kdconnors started a discussion
Mirror on mirror - I have never seen the mirror on mirror look before, I love the look. How do you,do it? Love the small mirrors, looks like a picture viniette
4 Likes    Comment
Show More Events...