5 Posts
Keli started a discussion
Help with living room redesign with awkward doors and windows - Hi there! I am working on a redesign of a small living room and not sure how to arrange the furniture or what to buy (none of it is purchas... Read More
    1 Comment
Keli started a discussion
How to Renovate Tiny San Francisco Bathroom? - Hi, I am planning on renovating my Edwardian bathroom in San Francisco before I list my home for sale. I know for sure that I want to retile... Read More
    23 Comments
Keli started a discussion
Did I make a mistake with my cabinetry? Please help! - Hi, The other day I was looking at my kitchen design and I realized that I might have made an awkward upside down "L" with my cabi... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
Keli started a discussion
Semi-Awkward Kitchen Layout in San Francisco Edwardian - Hi, I am struggling with moving my kitchen to the dining room to create an open floor plan and also to gain a small second bedroom. My cabin... Read More
    14 Comments
Keli started a discussion
Need help with small open kitchen and living room layout - Hi, I am really struggling with where to place the island in the space and whether there will be enough room for a small dining table. Two ... Read More
    21 Comments