14 Posts
kelli9579 started a discussion
Help needed please for hardscape around a pool - Please help us decide how to do the concrete around our inground pool. We cannot afford pavers so just need some ideas for concrete /landsc... Read More
    1 Comment
kelli9579 started a discussion
Help with gallery wall display - Looking for ideas please for a gallery wall in my new home. I had canvases made of my kids but the wall is so big that I'm looking for ideas... Read More
    1 Comment
kelli9579 started a discussion
Fireplace surround - Looking for thoughts/suggestions for a fireplace surround. I really like the look of the herringbone design with the trim going all the way... Read More
    48 Comments
kelli9579 started a discussion
Front door color - Trying to decide on a front door color. We will have black shutters and a black metal roof on the front porch. I'm leaning towards black or ... Read More
    15 Comments
kelli9579 started a discussion
Bathroom light fixtures - I picked out the wall sconces for the master bath, but now I'm second guessing my choices. Also, I envisioned them to be placed evenly over ... Read More
    2 Comments
kelli9579 started a discussion
Need help with whole house gray paint color - Looking for a whole house gray color for new construction. Open concept space, two story foyer, etc. Kitchen cabinets will be white with ste... Read More
    15 Comments
kelli9579 started a discussion
    2 Comments
kelli9579 started a discussion
Looking for Amish cabinet maker in Pennsylvania - Has anyone used an Amish cabinet maker out of Pennsylvania? We have one estimate, however I'm thinking maybe I should get another estimate b... Read More
2 Likes    27 Comments
kelli9579 started a discussion
New kitchen - Having a new house built...looking for kitchen ideas/suggestions. Please critique layout. I would like to include an appliance garage somewh... Read More
    20 Comments
kelli9579 started a discussion
New kitchen - Having a new house built...looking for kitchen ideas/suggestions. Please critique layout. I would like to put an appliance garage next to th... Read More
    6 Comments
Show More Events...