7 Posts
kendrakj started a discussion
Dog bowls - Where can I source these amusing dog bowls?
6 Likes    1 Comment
kendrakj started a discussion
Benches - Could you please tell me the manufacturer of the orange benches? Thank you
    Comment
kendrakj started a discussion
Who is the manufacturer of the white sofa please ? - Who is the manufacturer of the white sofa please?
    1 Comment
kendrakj started a discussion
Iron Man - This looks like he house in the movie Iron Man. So cool. Did any filming go on here?
1 Like    1 Comment
kendrakj started a discussion
Fountain fixtures - Where can I find fountain fixtures as shown in the stucco wall over pool?
    4 Comments
kendrakj started a discussion
Where can I find that tree skirt? Thanks - Love the pleated brown wrapping paper looking tree skirt
    Comment
kendrakj started a discussion
Landlord won't let me put any holes in the wall to hang art work. - My son's landlord won't let him put any nail holes in the wall to hang art work, mirrors, etc. any suggestions? Thanks
    2 Comments