21 Posts
kerleen started a discussion
Teen hangout furniture - Where did you get the poufs? Ottomans?🫣
    Comment
kerleen started a discussion
Bed Linen Comforter or Duvet Set - Would you share the bed linen details? If yes, please do.
    Comment
kerleen started a discussion
Those candle holders - Thoses candle holders arw hilarious! Where can I get them. Thanks!
    Comment
kerleen started a discussion
The Lamps on the nightstands - Where can I purchase these lamps?
    Comment
kerleen started a discussion
Hair dresser sinks - Hi, where did you source these sinks from? Would you happened to know if they are still available?
    Comment
kerleen started a discussion
Light Fixture product - Hello. Where can I purchase the logjt fixture if available for retail? Thanks.
    Comment
kerleen started a discussion
Size matters. Interior. - hello, can you tell me the size of this space. Thank you.
    Comment
kerleen started a discussion
Wallpaper/covering - Hello, where can I get that wallpaper\covering? Thank you.
1 Like    1 Comment
kerleen started a discussion
Drapes - Are the drapes custom or can they be bought ready made? If so, where can they be purchased? Thanks.
    1 Comment
kerleen started a discussion
Wall Colors - May I ask, what color paint was used on the walls.
    Comment
Show More Events...