4 Posts
kim938 started a discussion
Need decorating ideas for living room - I just purchased a dark chocolate sectional, tan recliner and a big brick red ottoman. I was wanting to add some teal to my room and wonderi... Read More
    1 Comment
kim938 started a discussion
Where can I go to get ideas on colors to accent a dark brown livingroom suit - I am trying to get some ideas of what colors to use in my living room. I am purchasing a dark chocolate sofa and I have butter colored walls... Read More
    4 Comments
kim938 started a discussion
Need ideas for my livingroom - Thinking about buying a dark chocolate couch with a chase made into it. I have butter colored walls and trying to figure out what pillows to... Read More
    4 Comments
kim938 started a discussion
Need ideas for my livingroom - I am looking for new funiture. A sectional and a recliner in greems, browns & reds.
    1 Comment