36 Posts
kinnes918 started a discussion
Rug information?? - I would love to know the manufacturer and rug name. It is beautiful and I'd love to get that info.
    Comment
kinnes918 started a discussion
Wall color/sheen - Love the wall colors! Is the white a pure white? Semi-gloss or eggshell? And the green? Thank you so very much.
    Comment
kinnes918 started a discussion
Would love to know the wall color - The wall color is beautiful. Do you happen to know what it is? Thank you.
    Comment
kinnes918 started a discussion
Could you share the wall color? - It's a beautiful color.
    Comment
kinnes918 started a discussion
Wall color - Hello, could you share the wall color? Thank you so very much.
    1 Comment
kinnes918 started a discussion
Paint color? - Could you share the paint brand and color. It is beautiful and I’d love to use I my home. Thank you!
2 Likes    Comment
kinnes918 started a discussion
    Comment
kinnes918 started a discussion
Paneling color? - Hello! I’d love to know the color of the paneling. It is a gorgeous color of green. Thank you.
    Comment
kinnes918 started a discussion
Could I get more information about the island/table? - Is it custom or can it be purchased somewhere? Thank you!
    3 Comments
kinnes918 started a discussion
Rug and bed side table - I'd love to know where you got the rug and the manufacturer/line of the bedside table. Thank you
    1 Comment
Show More Events...