Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects
Bathroom Renovators
Architectural Designers
Design & Construction
Home Builders
Interior Designers & Decorators
Joinery & Cabinet Makers
Kitchen Designers & Renovators
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Decks, Patios & Structures
Fencing & Gates
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Landscape Architects & Designers
Landscape Contractors
Pools & Spas
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Carpenters
Lighting
Stone, Pavers & Concrete
Home Stylists & Property Staging
Tile, Stone & Benchtops
Windows
Furniture & Home Decor
Building Supplies
Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
HOME SERVICES
Cleaners & Removalists
Electricians
Furniture Restoration
Heating & Air Conditioning
Painting & Wallpaper
Plumbers
Roofing & Gutters
Other Contractors
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Decorating
Outdoor Living
Renovating
Architecture
Fun Houzz
Most Popular
Life
Houzz TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Gardens
Bathrooms
Renovating
Home Decorating
Flooring
Exterior
Building a home
jane king
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
12 March 2015
jane king
started a discussion
Radiators, to paint or not to paint? -
I'm wondering if I should paint my radiators the same colour as my walls or leave them white.
2 Likes
6 Comments
See
6
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
11 March 2015
jane king
started a discussion
Dulux paint: timeless -
Hi, Has anyone used a dulux shade of paint called timeless, any opinions?
1 Like
18 Comments
See
18
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
10 March 2015
jane king
started a discussion
What colour walls to go with red blinds in living room -
Please help, I have inherited quality red blinds and would like to keep them if I can find the right colours to complement them, so I need a...
Read More
1 Like
22 Comments
See
22
more comments
Sign Up to Comment