33 Posts
Kim MacK started a discussion
    1 Comment
Kim MacK started a discussion
I am looking for some suggestions for the backsplash for my kitchen. We have two walls that are a bold green. The perimeter cabinets a... Read More
    14 Comments
Kim MacK started a discussion
Beautiful kitchen! What is this backsplash? Thank you!
2 Likes    4 Comments
Kim MacK started a discussion
Beautiful kitchen. I am trying to figure out what kind of backsplash to use in my kitchen with soapstone counters. What did you use here? ... Read More
    2 Comments
Kim MacK started a discussion
Hi: What a beautiful kitchen. What is the backsplash? Is it a simple white subway? Or is it a marble subway. I cannot decide on a back... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
Kim MacK started a discussion
What is this back splash? Thank you!
    1 Comment
Kim MacK started a discussion
Where can I find the awesome office chair. I love it!
    1 Comment
Kim MacK started a discussion
Hi: Great kitchen! Where can I find these stools? Thank you!
    3 Comments
Kim MacK started a discussion
I love this rug. Where can I find it?
    1 Comment
Kim MacK started a discussion
I love these island stools. Where can I find them or stools like them? Thank you!
    2 Comments
Show More Events...