17 Posts
kl55hp started a discussion
Ideas to "perk up" my "meh" hallway.... - It started out as ‘purchasing a mirror’ for the hallway. I picked one; I liked; it arrived, and…. now I’m not sure what to do. (This often h... Read More
    11 Comments
kl55hp started a discussion
Please help me find a similar but larger rug (200 x 300) - Hi people, I have had very good advice from you before. Hope you can help again! We have found a rug that we like, but I think it would loo... Read More
    7 Comments
kl55hp started a discussion
Tips for hanging pendant lights (height) - Our electrician wants us to choose the height for our pendant lights: (a) three small pendants over a kitchen island; (b) one large pendant ... Read More
    4 Comments
kl55hp started a discussion
Width of Counter top to allow for breakfast bar? – urgent advice pls - Tomorrow we have to confirm the width of the counter-top for our kitchen island with the templaters who will cut the quartz next week. It ... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
kl55hp started a discussion
Love this breakfast bar - how could I make/get one? - We are putting in a Magnet kitchen island with a composite stone top. What do you think I need to do to incorporate a breakfast bar like thi... Read More
    2 Comments
kl55hp started a discussion
Love, love, love the breakfast bar - What sort of wood and treatment did you use to get that effect? Is it oak that you have oiled/stained with a product?
    Comment
kl55hp started a discussion
    26 Comments
kl55hp started a discussion
Please help me find a 'single flow' traditional gooseneck kitchen tap - We're installing a new kitchen with a belfast sink. I would like a tap like (1) this, (2) this or (3) this. As you'll see from the links, t... Read More
    4 Comments
kl55hp started a discussion
Where can I source this light? - Love this light, but not sure if I can get it in the UK.
    11 Comments
kl55hp started a discussion
A large glass vintage pendant light above sofa? Help please! - We are building an open plan rear extension, and I'm having difficulty deciding upon lights. We have chosen 3 x small pendants for the kitc... Read More
    9 Comments
Show More Events...