12 Posts
koolbeanzzzz started a discussion
How can I sell my artwork on Houzz? - Hi, I don't have a design dilemma, but a question .. if anyone has ideas for me, it would be very appreciated. In my spare time, I paint. ... Read More
    4 Comments
koolbeanzzzz started a discussion
Please offer feedback. I am very confused about this. - Hello All, I'm wondering if I have these two paintings flanking the juju hat hanging too high. I've heard that art should be hung at eye... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
koolbeanzzzz started a discussion
Wondering about this artwork .... - Hello All, I'm wondering if I have these two paintings flanking the juju hat hanging too high. I've heard that art should be hung at eye... Read More
    3 Comments
koolbeanzzzz started a discussion
Where is the chandelier from? - Hello, I love your work/photos. Please let me know where this chandelier is from. Thank you! ~koolbeanzzzz
    Comment
koolbeanzzzz started a discussion
Please offer feedback. I am very confused about this. - Hi all, A couple months ago, I posted my design dilemma. I was trying to choose which sofa I should purchase. I liked both very much an... Read More
    24 Comments
koolbeanzzzz started a discussion
Trying to decide on a sofa for my living room .... - I would like to change my sofa and have two in mind, but I am very confused at this point. I prefer lighter, linen, and I love the first on... Vote Now
    45 Comments    123 Votes
koolbeanzzzz started a discussion
My Dining Room / Home Offce - Hello, I have been working on this room a very long time. This is my dining room, but it doubles as a office for my home-based business.... Read More
    5 Comments
koolbeanzzzz started a discussion
Hello, I am wondering about technical difficulties with your site (or maybe my computer has an issue). The other day when looking th... Read More
    2 Comments
koolbeanzzzz started a discussion
Hello, Is there a way to delete a rude comment that someone left my upload? My 10 year old painted the artwork for her sister and it ... Read More
    4 Comments
koolbeanzzzz started a discussion
Is there a problem on your site at this time? For the last several days, I have noticed that your main photo stream is stuck on the same ph... Read More
    11 Comments
Show More Events...