42 Posts
kq346 started a discussion
Best trim color with Natural Tan walls - Hello, i have been struggling trying to pick an all over paint color to brighten up my house! i love all the whites im seeing on pinterest, ... Read More
    12 Comments
kq346 started a discussion
Backsplash got basement bar area - I have gotten lots of good advice on how to improve my awkward bar area on this website. I'm going to start with the backsplash... it will b... Read More
    5 Comments
kq346 started a discussion
Bar area in finished basement - I am almost finished with the tv/ family room of my basement, thanks to everyone on this website. I love it, but now that I will be spending... Read More
    24 Comments
kq346 started a discussion
Help choosing media table - I started a different post, trying to save my television cabinet, but all the houzzers said it couldn't be done. So im looking for a new med... Read More
    54 Comments
kq346 started a discussion
Yes or no to bookshelves on the sides of my tv stand? - I have just started decorating our finished basement, I would love to have built ins on this wall but that will have to wit! In the meantime... Read More
1 Like    11 Comments
kq346 started a discussion
Shutter Color - Any suggestions for shutter color? I'm not thrilled with the brown.
1 Like    32 Comments
kq346 started a discussion
Dining area wall - Finished large dining room wall......finally!
    13 Comments
kq346 started a discussion
TV cabinet decor - It took me almost a year but I finally got a larger TV and got it mounted on the wall ( suggestions made on a previous post). Now my questio... Read More
    11 Comments
kq346 started a discussion
Art over TV - I found some art that I want to try and hang over the TV. Should it be centered over the 8 foot cabinet? Also what should the distance be be... Read More
    14 Comments
Show More Events...