4 Posts
Kyle Moore started a discussion
Beautiful Island - What are the dimensions? - I'm looking to do something very similar, and I'm curious what the dimensions are.
1 Like    Comment
Kyle Moore started a discussion
Layout critique, advice, suggestions - I am looking for some layout feedback. The island layout isn't exact, but this my first run at the overall layout. 1. 10'x 17' overall kitc... Read More
    10 Comments
Kyle Moore started a discussion
Kitchen Dimensions - This appears to be almost identical to my layout including the size of the island. I was just curious what the overall dimension of the kitc... Read More
    1 Comment
Kyle Moore started a discussion
Master Bath/Walk In design help - Okay, I'm having a mental block. Anyone up to help me design my Master Bath and Walk in closet layout? 1. The space is 11 x 20 overall 2. t... Read More
    7 Comments