6 Posts
l34nelson started a discussion
Please advise... - I'm having a screen porch built. Does the back of the house siding color need to stay the same inside the porch? Or can that be painted whit... Read More
    5 Comments
l34nelson started a discussion
Need advice...Color scheme for porch - Hi, I'm having a screen porch added on. I want to paint it all white. The backside of my home is painted green with off white trim. Do I hav... Read More
    1 Comment
l34nelson started a discussion
Custom bedding VS designer bed in a bag - Is it really worth the price to go custom on bedding? I get draperies but, I've never spent a couple of thousand dollars on pillows and a co... Read More
    10 Comments
l34nelson started a discussion
Matching fabric? - Is it okay to use the same fabric that is on my living room chair for my kitchen bay-window valence?
    33 Comments
l34nelson started a discussion
Advice Needed - I purchased furniture at a design store using their complimentary decorator. I was very pleased with my experience and I love my furniture. ... Read More
    1 Comment
l34nelson started a discussion
Opinion on Peacock Art over fireplace - Hi, I would love to get some feedback on this large Peacock art over my fireplace. Do you like it? The cardboard is still around corners, in... Read More
1 Like    48 Comments