26 Posts
Laura Wheat started a discussion
Rug - Please can I ask where you found the jute rug? Many thanks. Love your work!
    1 Comment
Laura Wheat started a discussion
Wood the chairs are made of - Hi Roselind, I love these wishbone chairs - are they oak? I'm looking at reproductions (which I believe these are) and it's very hard to tel... Read More
4 Likes    4 Comments
Laura Wheat started a discussion
Armchairs - I love these beautiful chairs - where are they from please?
    1 Comment
Laura Wheat started a discussion
Desk - Love this house and the styling. Where is the desk from please?
1 Like    Comment
Laura Wheat started a discussion
Rug - Where is this rug from please? Is it jute? Thank you.
    2 Comments
Laura Wheat started a discussion
Rug - Where is this rug from please? Is it jute? Thank you.
    Comment
Laura Wheat started a discussion
Chairs - Would you mind sharing where these beautiful chairs are from please?
    2 Comments
Laura Wheat started a discussion
Bedside tables - Hello, would love to know where these are from please, if you get a moment?
    1 Comment
Laura Wheat started a discussion
Love seat - Please could you tell me where this love seat is from? Thank you.
    1 Comment
Laura Wheat started a discussion
Bedside drawers - Hello, could you please share where these fab bedside drawers are from? Thank you.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...