7 Posts
laurelsuzanne started a discussion
    1 Comment
laurelsuzanne started a discussion
New sofa thoughts - Hi all, This sofa is down filled and no longer comfortable. We want to replace with leather. Thinking high quality sofa and recliner ( that ... Read More
    19 Comments
laurelsuzanne started a discussion
Satin or polished? - What is the finish please?
    1 Comment
laurelsuzanne started a discussion
It looks - It looks creamy beige with tiny white squares outlined by a silver metallic. Is this accurate?
    1 Comment
laurelsuzanne started a discussion
New kitchen with Dover White cabinets: Alaskan White Quartz or a simil - I prefer a peaceful monochromatic look. But I don't want washed out look....Kitchen floor is a medium dark wood. My island will be stained ... Read More
    2 Comments
laurelsuzanne started a discussion
Black granite everywhere? - I'm putting in off white cabinets in a new home and just recently am re-considering absolute black granite for at least the island. My dilem... Read More
    1 Comment
laurelsuzanne started a discussion
Island kitchen sink or not? - I am planning ahead for our next home construction and believe I want to locate the sink in the island, which will then face the open floor ... Read More
    15 Comments