9 Posts
lenakey started a discussion
    3 Comments
lenakey started a discussion
Tree ID - Please help me ID this tree. Growing in Boise, ID. I don't need the species, genus would be sufficient if possible. The photo is from a firs... Read More
    8 Comments
lenakey started a discussion
Please help ID - Growing in Boise, ID. Thanks!
    4 Comments
lenakey started a discussion
Fuzzy plant - Please help ID. It looks like it would feel like felt. This is in Boise, Idaho.
    5 Comments
lenakey started a discussion
Flowering plant growing in grass - It has a little bit of purple near the flower. Some of the flowers actually are purple (not in this photo). Maybe it flowers white first the... Read More
    4 Comments
lenakey started a discussion
    2 Comments
lenakey started a discussion
plant ID - Found this growing in with my vegetables. I thought I planted beans! I do see beans, but also this guy. It has little round berries. Any ide... Read More
    2 Comments
lenakey started a discussion
    4 Comments
lenakey started a discussion
what is this red volunteer flower? - in the center there is a black circle, with a thin yellow ring around it This post was edited by kathleen83 on Sun, Mar 23, 14 at 17:52
    3 Comments