5 Posts
Levi Rowe started a discussion
Collaboration? - I love your iron work! Since you are in Santa Barbara; have you ever thought of doing collaboration work with Steven Handelman Studios?
    1 Comment
Levi Rowe started a discussion
Curious of Style - This seems to be a bit either French or Spanish. What is the depth of this style of decorative? I look at many wrought iron designs and abso... Read More
    Comment
Levi Rowe started a discussion
Which style do you prefer? Modern or Rustic? - I love this bathroom due to the design and more rustic hybrid taste involved. Who was the designer for the lights? My favorite designer for ... Read More
    1 Comment
Levi Rowe started a discussion
Are those lighting fixtures from the same designer? - When it comes to chandeliers my favorite designer is Steven Handelman. Are you familiar with his work? http://www.stevenhandelmanstudios.com... Read More
    Comment
Levi Rowe started a discussion
What are your favorite wrought iron designers? - These lights are amazing. It brings quite a rustic feel to the entrance. Have you ever seen Steven Handelman designs? I enjoy many of these ... Read More
    Comment