577 Posts
Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca started a discussion
Spring garden in so cal - I thought id like to share some photos of how my spring is going . its my favorite time of year! this is year 7 in this house , officially b... Read More
    18 Comments
Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca started a discussion
John Davis Rose reviews - Hi everyone ! i stumbled on this rose and thought id ask sbout it . I've always had it in my mind for ideal for a bitter cold zone and maybe... Read More
    12 Comments
Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca started a discussion
Pretty in Pink Eden and White Eden - Hi friends ! i have room for a couple climbers and dont grow these yet. id love to see photos and hear your expieriences with them! if you ... Read More
    7 Comments
Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca started a discussion
Purple Aura reviews ? - Hi friends !! i saw this beautiful rose at a nursery an hour away . i was SO excited to buy it, i brought it home and absolutly almost fell ... Read More
    5 Comments
Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca started a discussion
If you had $100 - To help amend the soils and fertilize your beds … what would you buy ? my spring flush is over and i feel like things could have been so mu... Read More
    15 Comments
Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca started a discussion
Help my “bring me sunshine” please - Can anyone tell me what I can do with bring me sunshine ? I thought maybe I had chili thrips .. but maybe it’s midge . Nothing else has it ... Read More
    23 Comments
Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca started a discussion
Roses in my garden 2025 - I thought id like to share whats been blooming for me here so far . the garden is blooming in random spurts , which is nice so i can enjoy r... Read More
    22 Comments
Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca started a discussion
Clover in my rose pots - I am battling a never ending battle of clover in my flower pots . dosnt matter how fast i pull it , it regenerates . i read its good for soi... Read More
    5 Comments
Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca started a discussion
Tell me about forever Amber - I saw this in person as a tree and fell in love! of you grow it can you trll me if the color is always / mostly this beautiful ? the tag is... Read More
    10 Comments
Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca started a discussion
Angelic Veil hybrid tea - Did anyone order the new hybrid tea “angelic veil “ ? It’s a new intro and my early January desperation for plants convinced me I needed th... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
Show More Events...