16 Posts
Linda Stiles started a discussion
Looking for a new front door. Recommendations?. - I am wanting to replace my current front door. I can decide glass or no glass and also color. I have thought about going with solid black ... Read More
    1 Comment
Linda Stiles started a discussion
Desperate for some ideas needthis bed! - Help me, I am desperate for some ideas to improve/redo this bed. Gets full sun and would prefer low maintenance and color /interest with t... Read More
    4 Comments
Linda Stiles started a discussion
Help me figure out how to arrange family room?? - The fireplace is centered on one wall with bookcases on each side and tv above fireplace. The opposite wall has a doorway so you can't cen... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
Linda Stiles started a discussion
HALL TABLE - I need some color ideas for the table. Do I go brown or a color. I will also change the table display so ideas on that would help also. ... Read More
    9 Comments
Linda Stiles started a discussion
Balance on the sofa wall?!?!? - What is missing....a taller lamp, move the small hutch more in the corner at an angle, or something completely different? I am stumped bu... Read More
    1 Comment
Linda Stiles started a discussion
Kitchen island light - Should I keep the light over the island or change to something smaller? Vote Now
    13 Comments    54 Votes
Linda Stiles started a discussion
Kitchen island lighting question? - Help --- I need some advice on new lights. Just moved the cooktop from the center island to back wall with vent hood. Now the light looks to... Read More
    Comment
Linda Stiles started a discussion
Kitchen Island being Remodeled and Need Your Help - I am have the center island in my kitchen remodeled and considering having a shelf that will hold my heavy mixer installed. The shelf will ... Vote Now
    2 Comments    19 Votes
Linda Stiles started a discussion
Pot filler vs. no pot filler - I am redoing my range top from electric to gas. I am considering also adding a pot filler at the same time. Are they still a good thing o... Vote Now
    1 Comment    36 Votes
Show More Events...