8 Posts
lvlaplata started a discussion
Need help for exterior colors. - The siding on my house is a very pale yellow. I want new shutters and don't know which colors would look best. I would like to make the shut... Read More
    2 Comments
lvlaplata started a discussion
What is the correct depth of the cushion. - In the description it says 3" deep. In the specifications it states it is 5" deep. Which is correct?
    1 Comment
lvlaplata started a discussion
Air bubbles v. jets. What is the difference? - Venzi Ambra 60 x 60 corner air jetted bathtub. Are the bubbles as intense as jets? Are there different speeds for the jets. The descripti... Read More
    2 Comments
lvlaplata started a discussion
Need help with my bathroom - I would like to put the attached granite in my new bathroom for just a splash of blue. I don't want the bathroom to be primarily blue, just... Read More
    27 Comments
lvlaplata started a discussion
Need help with my kitchen backsplash - I am looking for a tile company that lets you mix different tiles and colors to make your own designs online. Anyone know of any?
    6 Comments
lvlaplata started a discussion
Need help with my kitchen. - I want to put glass fronts on some of my existing cabinet doors. Can someone tell me the best way to do it? What kind of glass is used and... Read More
    3 Comments
lvlaplata started a discussion
Need help with kitchen remodel - I want to remodel my kitchen. I have alot of cabinets and they are dark walnut. They are in great shape. I do not want to discard them or... Read More
    9 Comments
lvlaplata started a discussion
I have been looking for a well made decently priced sectional sofa for a few years. My problem is that I need it to be only up to 68" on on... Read More
    3 Comments