16 Posts
lynh12 started a discussion
Pendant Lights - Source please?
    2 Comments
lynh12 started a discussion
Pendant Lights - Source please?
2 Likes    Comment
lynh12 started a discussion
Overwhelmed with basement space - This is the final space that I need to design after updating all other spaces in my home. It is a large space that needs to serve multiple p... Read More
    1 Comment
lynh12 started a discussion
Does this come in a counter height option? - 29.5 is the measurement given and that seems too high for a counter height stool.
    1 Comment
lynh12 started a discussion
Entryway decor - I’m stumped. Everything I put here looks wrong. Didn’t like the first bench so I bought this one with the back. I’m not sure about what to p... Read More
1 Like    47 Comments
lynh12 started a discussion
Room too dark? Layout changes? - I repainted this bedroom from a dusty blue to more of a navy. It seems to feel too dark now. Should I incorporate more light furniture? Whit... Read More
1 Like    24 Comments
lynh12 started a discussion
Sunroom Drapes? - Since I received so many great ideas on my living room I’m hoping for some help to decide how to hang drapes in my morning room/dining room.... Read More
2 Likes    51 Comments
lynh12 started a discussion
Coffee Table Ideas Please! - I would like some advice on coffee table options. I really like round but I am not sure of the element (wood, glass, metal) as most of these... Read More
4 Likes    467 Comments
lynh12 started a discussion
    1 Comment
lynh12 started a discussion
Framed Wall Art - I love the framed wall art, what is the source please??
    Comment
Show More Events...