I just bought a single door size doormat for the operational door that I generally use on this set of bifold doors. However the bifold doors...
Read More
I am trying to decide whether the front door mat I would like to order is too big or just right for my double door entry area. As you can se...
Read More
Hi, I am considering installing this light fixture in my “foyer.” I put that in quotes since our entry opens into our formal living room so...
Read More
Hi, I am in the middle of a front yard landscaping and face lift project. First, I am considering moving the olive tree that is in the middl...
Read More
Where can I find this front door? Should I use one company to install windows and doors or two separate companies? Thanks!
Where can I find these front doors?
Hi,
I am looking for a modern mailbox that is black, square, does NOT lock, and has a pull bar. Attached is an inspiration picture for shape...
Read More
I need help with my interior entrance which opens right into my formal living room, which is a work in progress. Please note we are updating...
Read More
We are redoing our front yard and need some help deciding what to do for the front porch stairs.
We plan to redo the driveway and front por...
Read More
I have just about given up on what to do with these awkward niches. At this point I am thinking of having a carpenter build shelves in them ...
Read More
Show More Events...