15 Posts
malessi1 started a discussion
Marble Sealer which one to use? - Has anybody used clearstone/resin product to seal their marble? How does it look? What's involved with the maintenance? Would you go for th... Read More
    6 Comments
malessi1 started a discussion
Which led lights to get? - Need help. I am bout to order downlights and not sure whether to go with warm white or natural white? I have an open plan living room with... Read More
    2 Comments
malessi1 started a discussion
To Marble or Not - Question to Marble kitchen owners, how are you finding the up keep of marble. Thinking of getting marble for my kitchen. Your thoughts and e... Read More
    9 Comments
malessi1 started a discussion
Kitchen handles - Love these handles where can I get these from? Thanks
    Comment
malessi1 started a discussion
Need Help Marble or Caesarstone Calcutta Nuvo - Hi just want to get some advice regarding marble upkeep. I have 3 young boys and thinking on having a Michaelangelo Calcutta Marble kitchen ... Read More
    4 Comments
malessi1 started a discussion
Beautiful home - can you tell me the colour used on the external wall? - I need to find matching paint colour I can get in Australia. Thanks
    1 Comment
malessi1 started a discussion
Exterior wall colour - Can you please tell me the exterior wall colour of this beautiful home? thanks
    Comment
malessi1 started a discussion
A beautiful home Full of character. Can you please tell me the exterio - Can please tell me the exterior wall colour? Thanks
    Comment
malessi1 started a discussion
Help what colour to paint exterior wall? - Roof and gutters are Basalt, fascia surfmist and windows are white. Need help to choose wall colour. Live in Australia.
    3 Comments
malessi1 started a discussion
House exterior - wall colour? - What wall colour would you recommend-nothing dark. The roof is Basalt Colourbond, fascia is surfmist colourbond and window is white satin du... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
Show More Events...