6 Posts
margery47 started a discussion
    1 Comment
margery47 started a discussion
measurements - What is the width and depth of the desk. Also the depth of the upper cabinets and width of each as well as each?
1 Like    1 Comment
margery47 started a discussion
measurements - Can you tell me the depth and width of desk top, width of drawers and depth of cabinet. Thanks.
    1 Comment
margery47 started a discussion
I like this wood floor - Can you tell me where to get this wood floor. Is it engineered and does it have any gloss. I am assuming it is maple. Please advise. Tha... Read More
    Comment
margery47 started a discussion
I want to replace my damaged wood floor of 25 years. - I cannot find a nice glossy engineered wood like my old floor that does not have "busy grains." Also, there is so little in "... Read More
    4 Comments
margery47 started a discussion
Is there a hole access for an umbrella in the table? - The picture appears to have a hole for an umbrella but it is not mentioned in the product specifications. Many other tables of this kind ha... Read More
    Comment