18 Posts
maricie started a discussion
riddling wine rack companion Devore - I have a large wall that I need to decorate along with this wine rack. I am looking for something that doesn’t stick out too far. My decor i... Read More
    5 Comments
maricie started a discussion
hanging plates on walls - I bought beautiful large blown glass platters that I want to hang on the wall. what type of mounting applications are used other than the o... Read More
    1 Comment
maricie started a discussion
glass rock fire pits - how to you build a gas firepit using glass rocks
    1 Comment
maricie started a discussion
Chairs - Love the club chairs. Where did you get them and who is the mfg?
1 Like    1 Comment
maricie started a discussion
Coordination of lighting - This pendant did not have s coordinating chandelier. I need advice on type I should get. I want to stay under $400
    7 Comments
maricie started a discussion
lighting - does this come in a bronze color?
    1 Comment
maricie started a discussion
Rug - Love this area rug/ Can you tell me where you found it?
    1 Comment
maricie started a discussion
back wall - what is the length of your back wall?
2 Likes    1 Comment
maricie started a discussion
pendant light - does this style cone in a 2 bulb style?
    1 Comment
maricie started a discussion
kitchen bar heights - I want to have two counter heights in my open kitchen. problem is, the connect . how xan I transition between the two heights with out it lo... Read More
    11 Comments
Show More Events...