Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects
Bathroom Renovators
Architectural Designers
Design & Construction
Home Builders
Interior Designers & Decorators
Joinery & Cabinet Makers
Kitchen Designers & Renovators
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Decks, Patios & Structures
Fencing & Gates
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Landscape Architects & Designers
Landscape Contractors
Pools & Spas
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Carpenters
Lighting
Stone, Pavers & Concrete
Home Stylists & Property Staging
Tile, Stone & Benchtops
Windows
Furniture & Home Decor
Building Supplies
Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
HOME SERVICES
Cleaners & Removalists
Electricians
Furniture Restoration
Heating & Air Conditioning
Painting & Wallpaper
Plumbers
Roofing & Gutters
Other Contractors
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Decorating
Outdoor Living
Renovating
Architecture
Fun Houzz
Most Popular
Life
Houzz TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Gardens
Bathrooms
Renovating
Home Decorating
Flooring
Exterior
Building a home
marileeddavis
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
2 February 2015
marileeddavis
started a discussion
How was the rod mounted? -
I'd like to do something similar, and I'm wondering if I need to drill holes or if I could find adhesive that would work.
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
27 August 2014
marileeddavis
started a discussion
I love the sectional, where is it from?
3 Likes
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
7 October 2013
marileeddavis
started a discussion
I'm looking for a countertop with similar colors. -
Can you tell me who makes this specific counter top and what the color is called?
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment