6 Posts
Marissa McCormack started a discussion
cleaning the chair seat - How do I clean stains off of the fabric?
    1 Comment
Marissa McCormack started a discussion
barndoor track - How long is the track?
    1 Comment
Marissa McCormack started a discussion
power sourced light? - Is this battery operated or hard wired?
    Comment
Marissa McCormack started a discussion
Paid order - Hi, I purchased this product and am awaiting for it to ship. My card has to be canceled since then due to fraudulent charges. Do you need a ... Read More
    3 Comments
Marissa McCormack started a discussion
Love this sink with wood bottom - Does this come with a color other than red? I am looking for just a clean white sink.
    1 Comment
Marissa McCormack started a discussion
Height - Hi! Curious to know what the height of the vent is without extensions. Would this work for a standard 8 foot ceiling?
    2 Comments